The Dynamic "Alicante" 1-2-person Bio Ceramic Far Infrared Sauna by Dynamic Saunas is an infrared sauna made out of beautiful, natural Canadian Hemlock wood and heated with four powerful bio-ceramic heaters.
The inside of this home-sauna system is roomy and spacious enough to comfortably fit one or two people. There are three bio-ceramic heaters installed in the walls, and one under the seat, for even heating throughout.
Dynamic Alicante 1-2-person
The exterior appearance is gorgeous. It would make a beautiful addition to any bathroom or home spa. It’s a convenient size for versatile installation and made out of 100% untreated, chemical-free Canadian Hemlock wood.
The wood has a warm, natural tone and is paired with a clear tempered glass door and windows. It has a comfy interior with a built-in bench that’s perfect for one person or couples.
Infrared vs. Traditional Saunas
Unlike traditional saunas that take a long time to heat the air, and even longer to warm your body through the air, an infrared sauna relies on high-tech bio-ceramic technology that heats your body directly. An infrared sauna uses less energy than a traditional sauna as well, which will directly turn into savings on your power bill.
Infrared saunas are a great choice for those who enjoy the therapeutic properties of a sauna, but can not tolerate the high temperatures of a traditional sauna. Infrared saunas operate at a much lower temperature but have all the same great health benefits.
About 20% of the energy used goes to heating the air, and the other 80% directly heats the body. This is an impressive ratio compared to traditional sauna systems.
A home-sauna or home-spa may sound expensive, but when you take into consideration how much you will save using an infrared instead of a traditional sauna, it becomes much more sustainable!
Infrared saunas are a great choice for modern homes that are environmentally conscious as well as health-conscious.
There are many health benefits to using regular sauna treatments in combination with your daily diet and exercise routine. It can help you lose weight, detoxify your body, and help you recover faster from workouts. The soothing, warm air will stimulate circulation all over your body. Better circulation will help reduce pain and your body will heal faster. Studies have also shown that using an infrared sauna can powerfully treat symptoms of chronic fatigue.
For beauty-conscious individuals, the sauna offers many benefits as well. It detoxifies the body in many ways. You sweat out extra body weight, germs, and dirt;
- The warm air opens your pores, allowing impurities to make their way to the surface, and for your skincare products to penetrate deep. You can stop wasting your expensive skincare products by using them in combination with your sauna treatments. Chronic pain sufferers, such as people with arthritis, joint pain, and muscle pain, can find some relief in using the infrared sauna. It warms the body all over and increases circulation to get the blood flowing to still joints and muscles
- Better circulation will also help your body heal faster. The relaxing environment will also work to soothe stress that causes your body to tense up painfully.
The sauna is made out of beautiful untreated Hemlock wood and tempered glass. It has a simple, yet elegant appearance that is the perfect size to be easily installed in your home spa.
Not only is it outfitted with top of the line heating technology, it also comes with a built-in speaker system that can be easily hooked up to your devices to play music. It has relaxing L.E.D. lights as well. Everything is easily controlled with a simple digital control panel.
Dynamic Saunas is one of the best manufacturers of saunas in the industry. They only use the best materials and everything is up to code and safe to use.
Only Big Enough For Two
This is a great sauna for individuals and couples. Families of three or more will need to select a larger infrared sauna, perhaps from this same great manufacturer.
The Dynamic "Alicante" 1-2-person Bio Ceramic Far Infrared Sauna heat an incredible 100% faster than traditional saunas, making it easier than ever to enjoy a relaxing sauna treatment whenever you like. It operates at a lower temperature than traditional saunas as well so it saves energy. Your power bill will be lower, and it is also much safer to use.
It’s extremely easy to install and has everything you need to get started. It comes with a warranty from a trusted manufacturer so you can be sure that you are always getting exactly what you order. Which in this case, is a beautiful Hemlock wood two-person infrared sauna! It comes with built-in speakers so you can hook up your device via aux or Bluetooth and jam out. You can even relax to an audiobook or the news. Overall it’s a great choice for an infrared sauna for two people, it’s beautiful and functional.