The JNH Lifestyles MG217HB Joyous 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna is the ultimate luxury far-infrared sauna for two people. Even though it’s roomy sauna compartment is large enough to fit two people, it offers powerful heating performance for the entire space with seven built-in carbon fiber heaters.
JNH Lifestyles MG217HB Joyous 2 Person
One of the best things about this particular in-home sauna kit is that it is made out of beautiful, untreated Canadian Hemlock wood. The wood is completely chemical-free and safe for sauna use, as well as having a lovely appearance. It has the look and functionality of a luxury spa and makes an impressive addition to any home. It is best enjoyed after a long day of work or after the gym. It can even help you recover faster from workouts to maximize your weight loss.
It comes outfitted with Bluetooth speakers that can be connected to any Bluetooth enabled device. The music is controlled using an electronic remote that is included with the package, for hassle-free, hands-off control. Everything in the sauna, including the temperature, is controlled by a digital pane with an uncomplicated digital interface.
Infrared Vs. Traditional Saunas
The infrared sauna uses less energy because it heats your body directly instead of wasting energy by heating the air around you. Far-infrared technology uses electromagnetic waves to heat the air instead of traditional methods. Because it operates at a far lower temperature it is great for people who can’t handle the high temperatures of traditional saunas.
Infrared technology uses only about 20% of the energy to heat the air, and the other 80% used goes directly into warming your body. This means that you will have the same therapeutic effects as a traditional sauna, but you will be using less than half of the energy! This has amazing benefits to the environment and your monthly power bill. Choosing a sauna with a low-energy-consumption is a smart-consumer choice.
Super Simple Installation
If you can operate a screwdriver, you can put this sauna together. It’s a great choice for home improvement DIYers. The assembly process is very simple and comes with an easy to read instruction manual. It’s a convenient size so it can be easily installed almost anywhere in your home. It’s a great size for couples to enjoy together.
Save Energy and Money
Unlike traditional saunas, far-infrared sauna machines operate at lower temperatures, so they use less energy overall. This is better for the environment and it will save you money on your monthly energy bill. It’s a good choice for health-conscious and environmentally-conscious homeowners.
Beautiful Canadian Wood
The body of the sauna is roomy enough to comfortably fit two people but compact enough to be easily fit into most spaces. It’s made out of gorgeous, untreated Canadian hemlock wood that is completely chemical-free, and a lovely warm brown color.
The walls of the sauna are extra-insulated using double-walled technology that locks in the heat. This helps maintain a consistent temperature and maximize the effects of the sauna. You will save energy because none of the heat will be wasted through thin uninsulated walls.
Superior Speaker System
Two built-in speakers can be connected to any Bluetooth enabled device or smartphone. You can enjoy an audiobook, music, or the news while relaxing in your at-home sauna. The premium speakers have extremely clear audio and are easily controlled using the electronic remote.
Engineered for high-capacity performance with low energy costs, the Joyous 2 Person sauna relies on top of the line carbon-fiber panels to moderate the temperate and eliminate hot spots. Each of the heaters is strategically placed within the sauna to evenly warm your body.
Big Enough For Only Two People
This is a nice at-home spa choice for couples and individuals who want extra space, but no more than two people should go into this sauna at one time.
The health benefits are all the same that you would get from a traditional sauna: pain relief, stress management, and increased circulation. However, infrared saunas use electromagnetic waves that directly heat the body. Because infrared saunas operate at a lower temperature, they are a great choice for individuals who need the therapeutic effects of a sauna, but can’t handle the high temperatures of a traditional sauna.
There are lots of far-infrared sauna systems on the market, and it can be hard to figure out which one is right for you. There are lots of factors to take into consideration, such as who the manufacturer is and what extra features you’re looking for. The JNH Lifestyles MG217HB Joyous 2 Person Far Infrared Sauna is appropriately named, as it is a joyous experience for sure! It has everything you need to easily enjoy a luxury sauna experience right at home. The easy to use digital control panel and high-quality speaker system are some of the