If you prefer not to touch a dirty sink with nice clean hands, then the Kohler’s K13461-CP Sculpted Single-hole Touchless DC-Powered Faucet is for you. With this faucet, Kohler paired their durability with the technology of Insight. Two AAA is all you need to be able to get water with the wave of a hand.
KOHLER K-13461-CP Touchless Faucet
Insight has developing the motion-sensing technology to turn on this faucet anytime it senses that your hands are under it. The motion sensor is powered by two AAA batteries that are easy to replace. Since the faucet doesn’t require a handle, Kohler stuck with a very simple and sleek design that will match any bathroom style.
Update Your Technology
We now know that most of our illnesses are caused by germs that we pick up by touching things. Washing your hands is the best way to combat these germs, but with a traditional faucet, that activity requires touching things. In a world where you can carry a computer in your pocket, there is no reason to reach out and touch a dirty bathroom sink handle right after you wash away those germs.
Kohler has found the solution. Their touchless faucet allows you to just wave your hands in front of the motion sensor and wash away bacteria and viruses. They were smart about the design, too.
Technology that Makes Sense
No one wants to climb under a sink to change a battery. In fact, no one wants to climb under a sink at all. Kohler realizes this. When they designed the K-13461-CP Sculpted Single-hole Touchless faucet, they took care to make the battery compartment accessible from above the sink.
There are so many benefits to a touchless bathroom sink faucet:
- Save water when it automatically shuts off as soon as you aren’t using it
- Water turns off while you brush your teeth, but comes right back on when you need it
- Water turns off when you’re working on your hair, but comes right back on with a wave of the comb, brush, or hand
- Keep your faucet clean, because there won’t be any reason to touch it
- Reduce germs and enjoy a healthier life by not having to touch a dirty bathroom sink
Adding this Kohler touchless faucet to your bathroom is an easy way to make big improvements. Its sleek design will keep your bathroom looking modern and fashionable while adding the technology that makes it healthier and better for the environment.
While a bathroom waterfall faucet may be the current trend, the reality is that they are quick to corrode and hard to keep clean. That’s the opposite of what you want in a bathroom faucet design. Bathrooms are a necessity. They are there for a reason, not for relaxation.
Bathrooms are not meant to be a place to hang out. They are not where we spend most of our day. Bathrooms are a place to groom. Their primary purpose is to promote cleanliness. That means that cleanliness should be our top priority when choosing fixtures for a bathroom.
As soon as you put cleanliness at the top of your list of priorities, you’ll find that a touchless faucet is the best option there is. A touchless faucet eliminates the need for grimy hands to reach out to bacteria-ridden handles. There’s no need to try turning off the water with an elbow or a paper towel.
We live in a world with the technology to have water flowing when we need it and stopping when we’re done. There’s no more reason to reach out and touch something. As a long-time leader in bathroom fixtures, Kohler is a name that you know will make a durable and reliable touchless faucet.
- Avoid the germs that come with touching a bathroom fixture handle
- Save water by having it automatically shut off when it's not being used.
- Easy access to the battery compartment to making changing batteries a breeze
- 2AAA batteries are easy to find, easy to replace, and long-lasting
- Great water conservation – this faucet only uses 0.5 gallons each minute
- Single-hole mounting prevents excessive holes in your countertop
- The sleek design will look nice in any bathroom and goes with any existing décor or color scheme
- This faucet requires a special handle to adjust the temperature.
If you’re looking to leave the germs behind, but want a faucet that you know is reliable, consider Kohler’s K13461-CP Sculpted Single-hole Touchless DC-Powered Faucet. It’s got the best technology, provided by Insight. Kohler made sure that this faucet focused on functionality, but they didn’t sacrifice looks. This touchless faucet features a sleek and modern design that will compliment your style.